Customers will come for the coffee, but they stay (and come back) for the baristas. That’s because our baristas put customer experience first; every drink is served with a personal touch. It might be a bit of latte art, wiping a table for a guest, or just remembering their name when they walk in. In a nutshell, we’re looking for staff who work with intention, who care about the details, and who can crank out drinks during a rush with less than a bead of sweat to show for it.
- Greet all customers with a smile and provide friendly, efficient, and personal service
- Generate rapport with customers by learning their names and favorite drinks
- Educate customers on all our products (without pretense or snobbery)
- Maintain the highest standard of product quality
- Maintain the highest standard of shop cleanliness
- Strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Accurately process transactions in the POS system
- Cup and taste coffee regularly to maintain familiarity with product and quality standards
- Stay informed of new coffee availability and attributes
- A personal approach to customer service
- Ability to work with a team and execute tasks as needed
- Capable of multitasking and working under stress
- Desire to learn about coffee and communicate product information
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (Up to 8 hours)
- Excellent work ethic. Show up to work on time and always keeps the well-being of coworkers in mind.
- Be able to reach, bend, scoop, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds.
- Previous barista experience preferred, but not required
Please send your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com to apply.